Biyee Online CDISC ODM/Define.xml Validator
As a part of our commitment to support the standardization effort of CDISC(Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium), we
are glad to share with the clinical study community the ODM(Operational Data Model) and Define.xml validator which were initially developed for
our internal use.
The application server is temporarily down but will be running soon. We apologize for this.
- Three modes - uploaded file validation, copied code validation, stored file validation.
- Supporting the latest version of ODM and Define.xml schemas.
- Showing the status of each step
- Detailed error and warning messages with both line and position numbers.
- Private workspace to store files for later use (registration is required).
- No need to install anything.
- Supporting all major browsers.